Day 1 ~ I successfully created my first blog!! Wow... I'm a little behind some of my fellow "seasoned" bloggers who have been doing this for some time. SOOOooo with that said, I will try to keep it brief and see if I can actually just get this on my page and make it work.
Before I launch, let me just quickly say that I have purposed this blog to follow the journey of me and my family as we continue our pursuit of total health and also begin training for an exciting upcoming long distance walk/event.
My husband and I have been marathon training for 6 months - but after dealing with a tendon injury and my husband's horrible bout with his sciatic nerve, we have decided to take it down a notch and move to circuit training, weight lifting and walking.
More to come soon......until then, welcome to our Journey and join us as we keep Moving Forward......
No comments:
Post a Comment