Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making amends



This week I made a video for my oldest brother. Sadly, he and I have not spoken to each other since 2008. I recently tried to reach out and make some sort of amends, but to no avail.

My continuing prayer is that he can find true joy in his life, work through the grief of losing our mother and find it in his heart to forgive, not only himself....but others. And, I hope he knows how much I love him!

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome Jen! God can change hearts and when HE does, it's a sweet reunion.
    One day your brother will hear God and realize what's important in life.
    In the meantime, keep living for HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen! This is so loving and kind. I hope he comes around soon. Life is too precious to spend it estranged from our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jenny....I had no idea! I am so sorry to hear about you and Eric! Life is too short for families not to get along......and your family should realize that.....your Mom died way too young. I certainly hope that Eric sees this video and realizes how important family is.....I would just crawl in a hole and die if Mys and Tucker were estranged!!!! What a beatiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete