What an awesome first day! No words to describe it really. Started the morning in Plano and ended in Farmers branch area. A cool morning 48, but warmed up to 64ish. An absolutely perfect day to walk. Loved listening to many women & men's stories of how their lives have been touched by cancer. My heart is full today.
Thank you, Lord for these dear men and women who all walked with me today - each with their own story, each with its own ending. I am blessed! So, with 19.3 miles down - looking forward to 22 tomorrow! I'll post more pics etc. along the way. Thanks for joining me in the journey....blessings to all of you. Until tomorrow ~ Jen
Wow Jen! What a blessing for all of you to share your stories. That's what I call a HUGE support group!
ReplyDeleteKeep going - you're doing great!
Love ya,
Debbie