Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whew.....that went quick!





Wow, I just realized I haven't posted to my blog in over two months! Where did the time go? Where did my whole summer go! Oh, yeah, I remember - training, cleaning, training, homeschool preparing - oh, and training! Haha!! That's it in a nutshell.

So, here I am with 10 weeks to go until the big event!! I walked 24 miles this week and have a 30 mile week ahead of me. I am half-way to my fundraising minimum (yippee) and have been desperately trying to get my Estate Fundraiser launched. I hope to have it up next week if all goes as planned (fingers crossed :-)!!

Here are a few pics to make you feel like you were "with me" the past few weeks during training. I hate the treadmill so I have braved the heat and even walked into the night with my trusty partner, Lisa, just to complete our mileage. I even added a pic of the temperature gauge in my car on the way to go train - I can't wait for FALL!!

So, that is all for now...I'll try not to wait 2 months before my next post - - deepest thanks to all of you who have already contributed, and for those of you who have committed to donate! Be blessed ~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen!
    I was so glad to see a post from you busy lady!

    You are brave getting out in the heat to train. I'm just the opposite.....I'd prefer the treadmill.

    Keep going! You're doing great:)

    ReplyDelete